Thursday, November 12, 2009

Home Again

All I can really say is "Wow, we had a GREAT time!" It is still hard to believe that we got to go to the PBR Finals and be treated so well. It's hard to believe all that we got to do, and that I was there when Kody Lostroh won his first World Finals, and I won the Ultimate PBR Fantasy game, too. The results are final now and posted on the website. I guess my belt buckle will be on its way to me soon. I will post a picture when it gets here.

Jerry and I are enjoying watching the events again since I recorded them all. We were on TV a few times and want to see what everyone else got to see. We missed all the commentary, too, so we want to hear all of that, and get a few laughs.

We have hundreds of pictures, but not all of them turned out as good as some did, so I will post a picture page of the good ones.

I guess the highlights of the trip were getting to pick my teams, getting to pick Kody all three times in Vegas, seeing him win the World Championship, and getting to meet Paula and Sam. The weather was awesome, and the PBR and Versus folks were phenominal to us.

We can't wait to play this game during the 2010 season. Jerry says he is going to win next time. Fine with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment